Clinical Research Coordinator
The job has expired.
Synexus offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time off, and various other benefits and discount programs!
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our site in Rockville, MD!
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all study documentation forms, including case report forms and other study specific documents.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits (drawing blood, collecting vital signs, performing ECG’s and processing specimens) and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol.
- Interact with Principal Investigator as needed to assure patient receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed, alerts Principal Investigator of serious adverse events.
- Interacts with and maintains close communication with the sponsor’s Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process.
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols.
- BA/BS in a health sciences or related field and 3 years of clinical research experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required;
- Certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator is a plus;
- Phlebotomy skills are preferred;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word) and Web applications;
- Ability to type proficiently (35+ wpm);
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisors and external customers;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads;
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic;
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other sensitive information.
About The Company
Join Synexus as we expand and become an important part of a well-respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do!
Synexus is the world’s largest site network, with more than 195 sites and 1,500 employees globally. We provide customers with access to more than 100 million patients in key clinical development markets including Europe and the United States. Synexus is the leader in outsourced trial management services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We have completed over 2,500 clinical trials in our 20+ years and operate from over 80 site network locations across the US!